Friday, July 4, 2008

Fun up at FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR Away...

This past Wednesday I made the the LOOOOOOOOOOONG drive up to Plain City...somewhere north of Ogden! My dear friend Beckie lives there (yes, the same one I keep talking about). I took the kids up there to spend the day. CJ was excited! They came down the week before to visit and this week we went up there. In fact, the next day after they left CJ asked if we were going to Hannah's...so he was more then happy and excited to be going to Hannah's House! At one point on the drive up he asked where we were going and I told him we were going to Hannah's, he asked very excitedly "Hannah Montana's?" It was cute! Once we got up to Beckie's we loaded the everyone into the suburban and headed out. We picked up lunch and headed to the park! There were ducks and seagulls EVERYWHERE!! I swear they surrounded us while we were eating. I think they were planning on attacking us so they could get our food. It didn't help either the fact that the kids were throwing them their fries. That made it worse. But of course they all loved it. Once we were done eating we headed over to the pond/river area and got some duck food to feed the ducks. And of course we then went to the playground so the kids could play! It was soo hot! We were going to go to the Treehouse Museum but it was getting late in the afternoon and we had 2 tired babies and needed to get dinner started. So, back to her house we went. We put the 2 babies down and sent the older 3 off to the playroom to play. Beckie got dinner started and into the crock pot then it was down to play the Wii!! Seriously...I have GOT to get me one of those! They ROCK!! We fished, boxed, played pool, raced cows, played air hockey, duck hunt..and some others that I don't remember. It was fun! After we were done playing we finished up dinner and ate. I don't remember what she made but it was yummy! And of course the Strawberry Shortcake was delicious! I think mostly because I cut like a million strawberries for it! haha It was a fun visit and of course CJ was sad to leave. We will definitely have to go visit again! Thanks for having us over Beckie!! Looking forward to the next time...mostly to the part of me kicking your trash on the Wii!!

CJ, Hannah & Olivia
Izzy
CJ feeding the ducks & seagulls (mostly seagulls)
The kids feeding the ducks
Posing on the bridge
Izzy checking out the ducks
CJ playing in the park-this is the only picture I have from the park
I thought this was cool looking.
A swan had ducked it's head under water looking for food.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! New post....so cute Heather. I don't see how we live that far away. At least I'm not 20miles from the freeway!!! Thanks for coming up, we loved having you!

Blog Archive