Friday, July 4, 2008
A Quick Post
This is a quick post to keep those people happy who keep bugging me to update my blog (Dani & Beckie). So, a quick update: CJ is still loving karate! He goes every Tuesday and can't wait a whole week to go again so I think that once the craziness of summer is over I will have him go 2x a week. On the 25th of June my friend Beckie and her kiddos came down to visit. We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point and the kids had a blast! We also went swimming. Last weekend was the Round-Up Days in Lehi. Friday night we went to the Mini Parade with my friend Leasha and her family. Afterwards we went to her house for a BBQ. It was a blast. Saturday morning the kids and I went to the Grande Parade with Suzette (Clark's mom). Then we went to the Family Fun Day at the park watched Aunt Belinda sing and CJ & Chrissy (Clark's younger sister) played on a few of the blow up toys. We then went to lunch at El Pollo Loco! HOLY MOLY!! That place was packed!! They had to have people wait outside in a line and then gradually let people in to order. The drive thru was wrapped around the parking lot. It was impossible to find seating. You had to wait until someone was done and hurry to snag their table. It was crazy. It was good. Not enough meat on the bones but good. Izzy LOVED the corn on the cob!! Anyway, I guess that is what happens when it is a new place to eat, has only been opened for 3 days & it is a well known place in CA and the people here love it. Anyway, won't be going there again for some time. On Sunday we went for a family drive up AF Canyon, up to Silver Lake. Clark & CJ fished, and I watched Izzy has she played in the water. I had the camera but took no pictures! What was i thinking?? I also didn't get any pictures of the Lehi Round-Up Days...probably cause I figured I had enough from Pony Express Days. I did get some from the museum and that post is on it's way (i promise Dani & Beckie!). This past Wednesday the kids and I went to Plain City...up near/past Ogden...this is where Beckie lives. We spent the day up there. I will have another post with pictures for this eventful day! Anyway, that is the latest! This afternoon we are headed over to my sister's for some 4th of July BBQing and Fun!! I promise to take pictures (I NEVER take pictures on the 4th...i don't really know why probably cause we normally don't do anything), anyway, i will take pictures and post those this weekend sometime! Or next week...we'll see. I hope you 2 are happy! Pictures are coming soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment