Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Day of School

Today was CJ's 1st day of 1st grade. He was so excited this morning when he woke up. He told us he was riding the bus and when we asked if he wanted us to take him he said NO! When we asked if he wanted Mommy or Daddy or Izzy to go with him he said NO! He did not want any of us to be there with him or to take him. We knew he was going to say no about us taking him or going with him but we thought we'd ask any way just to see what he said. He was so excited about riding the bus and going to school that we was quite impatient. We went outside and down stairs to wait for the bus. He kept asking where the bus was and calling it a stupid bus. I told him that it wasn't nice to call the bus stupid. He just wanted the bus there. At one point I took his backpack from him and I was fixing the straps. He thought I was going to keep it and not let him take it so he said "I kinda need that" and also said "I can't forget it". He was worried I wouldn't let him take his backpack and that he was going to forget it. Silly boy! He is so cute!!
100_6191


My creation



Izzy was upstairs with Clark watching out the window so of course I snapped a few pictures of her. She makes the cutest faces! That girl cracks me up!
My creation


1 comment:

Donna/Mom said...

those are so cute!

love mom

Blog Archive