Monday, August 18, 2008

New Blanket??

So the other night I went out to run errands with my sister, so Clark put the kids to bed. On my way home I was talking to Clark on the phone and he told me that I wouldn't believe what CJ had covering him. It turns out CJ didn't want to be in his bed...but on the floor...with his rug of the USA covering him. Kids are so weird sometimes.


5 comments:

Donna/Mom said...

How silly.

Heather how do you change your layout to the cool one you have? Is there a place I can go a website or something.

love mom

Natalie said...

How funny. He looks so comfortable too! I'm glad you caught this on camera.

Miss Megan said...

LOL. No, I can top this! Peter likes to sleep under the mattress of his pack n' play. Many time I have come in to wake him from a nap and found him squished under the bottom. It can't be very comfortable, but he loves it! Whatever floats your boat. Too cute...

Lindsay and Mike said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Lindsey said...

You're it. Check out my blog.

Blog Archive