Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I do Hair!!

I decided to do Izzy's hair today. It isn't that often that I do it. It seems as of late it has been at least once a week, which is more then usual of never. And today I met the quota for the week. I decided to try something different then the normal 2 pig tails. I think it turned out pretty good considering the fact that she doesn't hold still & she doesn't have much hair to work with. One thing I love about her hair is when I curl it under all I have to do is get her hair wet & curl it around my fingers. So simple...for now!
IzzyHair
If you notice in the bottom right picture she has a blue hair thing on her wrist. She put it on all by herself. Well, apparently she had found a smaller hair thing Saturday night and put it on her wrist as well. I had no idea. Sunday morning when I went in to get her, I had noticed it on her wrist & promptly took it off. As I recalled what my hair things did to my wrist when I left them on over night. As I had thought she had a dark purply-red "indent" from the hair thing. Poor thing. However it didn't seem to bother her. Now there is a light pinkish-red marking on her wrist were it was..it looks like someone got a marker and colored on her. Note to self: don't let her get a hold of the hair things & if she does, check her wrists. I think she thought it was a bracelet. Looks like I need to get her some cute bracelets for her to wear, ones that won't leave indents.

8 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Her hair is so darling. What a cutie!

Natalie said...

I love it! How cute!

Missy Mauch said...

I absolutely love her hair! Once Maddie has hair, I can do this!

Lindsey said...

That is very very very cute. I can't wait to be able to do Hope's hair!

Miss Megan said...

Oh it really turned out great Heather! I'm impressed with all the hairbows, tutu's, and craft-i-ness from you lately. P.S. How is the job hunt going? Sorry I don't have any suggestions for you, I feel your pain, I really do. Hence, I work at the Legacy Center. :)

The Sutton Family said...

Awww, Heather her hair is adorable, and you know how I feel about hair! She is well on her way to being the prettiest princess on the block!

Donna/Mom said...

That is so cute. She looks adorable.

Why is your font size so large on your blogs? Is that so us old people can read it without glasses?

love mom

Unknown said...

Sooo cute Heather! Will you come and do my girls hair for me. I don't have the patience.

Blog Archive