So, I was looking thru older posts just a minute ago & saw some pictures missing. I KNOW that I had posted pictures on these posts, I couldn't figure out why they were gone. I continued looking at older posts and came across yet another one w/no pictures. Then all of a sudden a slide show popped up! LAME! That is what happened to my other posts, I had slide shows...and now they are gone! That does NOT make me happy one bit! I guess I won't be doing too many more slide shows unless I can figure out how to make them stay! I like the slide shows but it is frustrating if they are going to just disappear as if they weren't there. And then there are no pix! Doesn't make much sense if I say "Enjoy the pix!" and then there are no pix there! Now I am going to have to go back & edit the posts & put pictures in there, IF I can remember which ones I posted. And NO, I can't just leave it alone & forget about the pix..I HAVE to put them on there otherwise it WILL DRIVE ME CRAZY!!! Ok, that is my venting for the day!
BTW, I like the change in font, but what I have come to realize, is that if I look at older posts the font change is no longer there. It only exists on the same page w/the post regarding the font change. So, once I get more posts & the font change post falls into the "older posts" category then the new font will no longer be! :( Again...HOW LAME!!! So, I guess I will be deleting it and sticking with the same old boring lame fonts that are on blogger. Until I can figure out something else to keep the font changed! :( HOW FRUSTRATING!!! Ok, now that is my venting for they day..I promise, NO more! :)
BTW, I like the change in font, but what I have come to realize, is that if I look at older posts the font change is no longer there. It only exists on the same page w/the post regarding the font change. So, once I get more posts & the font change post falls into the "older posts" category then the new font will no longer be! :( Again...HOW LAME!!! So, I guess I will be deleting it and sticking with the same old boring lame fonts that are on blogger. Until I can figure out something else to keep the font changed! :( HOW FRUSTRATING!!! Ok, now that is my venting for they day..I promise, NO more! :)
5 comments:
Hi Heather. Missy just told me that you have a blog and I wanted to stop by! I love your blog, you are so cute and creative! You can stop by mine sometime if you wanna. :-D Emisigianina.blogspot.com
One thing you can do about the slides... I don't know if you are creating them in blogger or what... but I've found a good site you can do them on... and I think they will keep. slide.com Check it out and let me know if it works!
I hate doing slides... well I like them, but I never do them, cause I eventually one day will print out my blog to keep in a book... and you can't print a slide show! Anyway, that's my input. :) PS. love your new background!
Hi Heather,
I had to remove the cool fall frame it was bogging down my website. Thanks for all your help.
love mom
You are hilarious! I love the venting!
Post a Comment