Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1st Grade Picture

Today CJ brought home his school pictures and I thought that I would share them with everyone. Isn't he so handsome? Clark was home when CJ got home from school so he went outside to meet him off the bus. Apparently, CJ was telling everyone on the bus & telling Clark that the picture was of his evil twin brother. Does he look evil to you? I didn't think so. Not sure where he got that one from. When CJ came upstairs Clark told me to ask CJ who was in the picture so I did..and he told me it was his brother, not an evil twin brother, just his brother. Still, he cracks me up! I kept telling him that it was him in the picture but he kept telling me no and was insistent upon it being his brother. I love that kid!

4 comments:

Mama Bean said...

Way cute!! he looks just like his mama!

Miss Megan said...

Awww. That's really precious! P.S. Did you guys every make it to the wizard night? Just curious.

Amy Beagley said...

Way cute! I love the picture.

Missy Mauch said...

I think he looks totally different! I definitely don't think he looks evil!

Blog Archive