Friday, October 10, 2008

Craftiness=Magnet Board

I found the cutest idea (don't remember where though, I wish I did so I could link the site & give credit to where credit is due), anywho, I found a cute magnet board idea, using an old metal cookie sheet. We have quite a few that we no longer use (thank you stoneware!) so I decided to get crafty! Everything I used I already had, except for the spray paint. Here is my creation: (click on the pictures to get a closer look)


I think it turned out rather cute, but I am not so sure about the ribbon. What do y'all think? Too much ribbon? Wrong placement of ribbon? Give me your feed back please!! This of course hangs in Izzy's room!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think that's really adorable! YOu are so creative with all that you do!

Missy Mauch said...

That is freakin' cute! I love it!

Lindsey said...

I love the ribbon. You did a good job.

Mama Bean said...

Okay, SO CUTE!!! I might have to copy that idea one day when I am not in school and trying to be a mom and all the other stuff that comes with that title. LOVE IT!!!

Blog Archive