This is what we woke up to this morning!! The earliest I have seen snow is usually on Halloween. But this (to me) is ridiculous! I knew it was "supposed" to snow this weekend but come one...is the weather always right? I guess I was hoping it was wrong! It was gradually starting to cool off...and now...it is freezing!! At least it is to me! I've decided I like the fall. It isn't HOT & it isn't COLD! It is nice, starting to cool off, yet not too cold. I don't so much mind the snow...as long as it doesn't stick to the roads and I don't have to drive in it. Otherwise I am quite content to stay in my house...by a warm fire (if we had one) with hot chocolate & a book. I tend to stay indoors for the most part, in the summer I venture out a little bit but in the winter it is a rare thing to find me outside! I hate being outside in the heat & I hate being outside the the cold...I guess I just can' t win. I think I need to move somewhere else w/a more constant temperature...& not somewhere too hot or too cold...hmm...where could that be?? California maybe? I guess one could wish! Maybe I should just turn up my heat and decorate my house as if I am having a luau...maybe that will make me feel better!
4 comments:
Wow, so sorry to hear about the snow. I am hoping it wont snow here for a while. I am not into snow right now. I am still into long hot summers.
love mom
Wow! I can't believe that you already have SNOW! It looks pretty cool to me, but then I don't have to live in it either.
Love Auntie Joanne
I couldn't believe that it had snowed! It just made Alyssa's blessing even better but miserable at the same time!
Snow in October is just not right! I think you want the weather man to be a San Diego weather man where they say it's going to rain, but it hardly ever does!
Post a Comment