Did y'all know that I have a son named Luke?? No, you didn't?? Well ya shouldn't cause I don't! hahaha Just being bratty...so why the title you ask, other then the fact that it is an infamous line from Star Wars? Well, that is the reason...Star Wars, duh...why else would I be posting that if this post had nothing to do with Star Wars?? Ok, moving on. So, this evening I was sitting on the living room floor with the kiddos playing w/Mr. Potato Head. Well, we have a Darth Tater Mr. Potato Head. As we were playing CJ grabbed the face peace for said Darth Tater, put it up to his face and said (in a low tone mind you) "Luke, I am your father"...watch Star Wars much? He LOVES it!! Even a 6 year old from the 20th century...years after the original release of the movies knows the classic line!! He is such a cutie! I love that kid! I should have gotten a picture but the batteries in the camera are dead..D-E-D, dead! hehehe I guess it is time to recharge them!
1 comment:
Yes, It is time to recharge your batteries missy!
Post a Comment