Friday, October 17, 2008

Scarecrow Festival

My sister Dani is in town for the weekend visiting. This morning the kiddos & I met her and my other sister Jessica & her 5 kids at the Scarecrow Festival. CJ (along w/every school aged child) got a flier with a free admission to get in. So, all I had to pay for was my admission (since Izzy is still at that free admittance age) & of course I the over-priced-not-worth-it-nachos & corn dog. The kids had a blast. Basket ball, throwing speed, (CJ throws @ 19mph & I throw @ 38mph) bounce houses, slides, rock climbing, train ride, games, & treats...what more could a 6 year old want? There was even Toddler Town for the little kids. I took Izzy in there to let her play for a while and she had a blast...mostly sat on the bike and went forwards & backwards, but still had fun. I of course didn't have my camera cause I hadn't recharged the batteries yet (see previous post). But Dani had her's...as always. So, I will try and get pix from her and when I do I will post them as well!

2 comments:

Donna/Mom said...

where are the pictures? I don't see any pictures?

mom

HeaddaMarie said...

Dani has them on her camera and she is back in AZ. I will need to have her email them...DANI~I still need nationals too! :) Love you!!

Blog Archive