Monday, October 27, 2008

Randomness

Yesterday CJ & I made some sugar cookies. They didn't turn out like usual :( I think because they weren't thick enough. But luckily there is still more dough & when I go to make more hopefully they will turn out better. They were still good just not how I prefer them. Today he painted his pumpkin that he got to pick from Grandma Stockton's. This year she grew a bunch of pumpkins & the grand kids all got to pick one out to take home. So, tonight I let CJ paint his. He wanted to carve it out but I am not yet that brave...for now I will stick with the painting. I would have taken pictures but I am having problems with recharging the darn batteries. The charger itself isn't working & of course I don't have any other good batteries. :( I better figure that one out before Halloween. This week at CJ's school is Red Ribbon Week. He wore red today, tomorrow he gets to wear his pj's (he's pretty excited about that one), Wednesday he gets to wear his hat, Thursday is crazy sock day & Friday of course he gets to wear his Halloween Costume to school. At this point I am not sure if he is going to be a Ninja or a Pirate..I guess we will wait and see.

3 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

I thought the cookies were way good! Thanks for giving us some. I ate almost the whole plate by myself!

Amy Beagley said...

Hey Heather! Missy just told me that you had invited me to your Pampered Chef party tonight. I am really sorry, but I won't be able to make it. I have been sick over the past couple of days and am still not feeling very good. Sorry! I hope I can come to your next party!

Unknown said...

Hey stranger! Glad to see a new post. lol I was getting worried about you! Hope to see you soon!

Blog Archive