As mentioned in my previous post we went to the Stake Sadie Hawkins Dance..No, I'm not as cool as some of my friends who asked their hubbies in a cutsie way...I just said, "Hey, we are going to this dance"...he said "Ok", and that was that! Well, maybe not right off the bat did he agree but he eventually did! It was fun. They had meatballs, hot wings, & a chocolate fountain..hence the spot on my shirt...and of course NO pictures were taken of me pre-chocolate spot. Here are some of the pix thanks to Kerri! Enjoy!!
Group Shot
L-R: Kerri & Grant, Me & Clark, Audra & Nate

Me & my HOTT date! :)
The Girls
Group Shot
L-R: Kerri & Grant, Me & Clark, Audra & Nate

Me & my HOTT date! :)

The Girls




7 comments:
wow that sounds like so much fun...where was it?
Who put on a Sadie Hawkins dance? Oh that brings back some fun memories!!
It was at our Stake Center. Our Stake did a Valentine's dance last year and then again this year. This year they did Sadie Hawkin's. It was fun!
What a fun idea. It looked like the dance was really fun. And who wouldn't want to show up with hot wings and a chocolate fountain!
I miss going to dances! The second to last pic is scaring me a bit....you are so funny! I love you!
Oh Puh-lease!! You are just jealous cause you want in on the action! hehehehe
Nathan and I had a great time too, although we couldn't stay very long. I walked in the doors of the dance and thought "Holy cow, it feels like high school again." That was 20 years ago.
Post a Comment