The night before Valentines I took the kids over to the in-laws cause Clark & I had plans, they also stayed the night and I am sure had a blast! Anywho, Clark brought home dinner for the two of us...a Pork Barbacoa Salad from Cafe Rio for us to share as well as a Fantasy Roll from Won Won Wok for us to share!! YUMMY!! 2 of my favorites!! Then we headed over to the Stake Sadie Hawkins Dance. Yes, we wore matching shirts...No I didn't bring my camera and didn't take pictures, however, Kerri brought her camera and took pictures. We met up with Kerri & Grant and Audra & Nate. We weren't there for very long cause Clark had to get up early early Saturday morning, but he went cause he knew I wanted to go.
On Valentines Day Clark had to work...which he normally does on Saturday's. So, I invited my friend Rachel over to have breakfast with the kids & I, and to decorate yummy cookies. I woke up around 7..on a Saturday morning!! Very different for me!! But nice! I got some cleaning done and a few things around the house done. I then headed to Smiths to get a few last minute things. Shortly after I got home Rachel arrived and we headed over to get the kiddos. Once we got there and walked in the door Izzy saw me and was excited and started to come towards me...then she saw Rachel...she went straight for her and gave her a hug first. CJ was down the hall in one of the rooms, when I called him and he came out...ya, you guessed it..he saw Rachel and went straight for her...then I got my hug. Once we got home I started breakfast, (actually it was more like a brunch). We had bacon & pancakes..heart shaped & pink ones! And of course pink juice! It was yummy. After breakfast I put Izzy down for a nap, CJ played some Mario Kart Wii & Rachel & I played Yahtzee. (I totally kicked her trash! hehehe)
Pink Juice, Heart-Shaped Pancake, Pink Pancakes & Bacon=YUMMY!!

Izzy
On Valentines Day Clark had to work...which he normally does on Saturday's. So, I invited my friend Rachel over to have breakfast with the kids & I, and to decorate yummy cookies. I woke up around 7..on a Saturday morning!! Very different for me!! But nice! I got some cleaning done and a few things around the house done. I then headed to Smiths to get a few last minute things. Shortly after I got home Rachel arrived and we headed over to get the kiddos. Once we got there and walked in the door Izzy saw me and was excited and started to come towards me...then she saw Rachel...she went straight for her and gave her a hug first. CJ was down the hall in one of the rooms, when I called him and he came out...ya, you guessed it..he saw Rachel and went straight for her...then I got my hug. Once we got home I started breakfast, (actually it was more like a brunch). We had bacon & pancakes..heart shaped & pink ones! And of course pink juice! It was yummy. After breakfast I put Izzy down for a nap, CJ played some Mario Kart Wii & Rachel & I played Yahtzee. (I totally kicked her trash! hehehe)
Pink Juice, Heart-Shaped Pancake, Pink Pancakes & Bacon=YUMMY!!
Izzy
Rachel
CJ took this picture...not bad huh? Well, after I helped him..the first one he took, her head was cut off...

*Note* I put both colors of frosting on CJ's plate, so that he couldn't lick the knife and put it back in the tub over and over...this way, he could lick the knife all he wanted and had his very own frosting.
No comments:
Post a Comment