Friday, June 19, 2009

Just a bit Irritated...

So, I am trying to change the layout on my blog...as you can see it is different. But it isn't what I want. I want a 3-column layout, every time I choose one you can't see ANY design but what irritates me most is that it ISN'T 3-column...it's STILL 2-column!! What is up with that? VERY VERY IRRITATING!! Anywho, so I have settled on this current layout...still you can't see much but oh well...I really just want a 3-column. And I am still working on the picture thing with my camera...another VERY frustrating issue.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Check out this site. She has some good ideas.

jessica rabbit said...

Can't see anything? I can see everything just fine. I'm confused...

HeaddaMarie said...

What site Linz?

Mama Bean said...

thecutestblogontheblock.com

She tells you very specifically how to make you blog a three column.

Missy Mauch said...

What's your email? That way I can send you Izzy's picture!

HeaddaMarie said...

I like the layouts that are already done...and I choose the ones that are already done with 3-columns...they used to work in the past but for some reason now they aren't. :(

Alicia said...

That is frustrating. I spent (I mean WASTED) hours figuring out my blog! I feel ya.

Missy said...

It is frustrating! Good luck figuring it out...and let me know when you've figured it out.

Unknown said...

Hey there girly! Go to www.bloggerbuster.com. They give really simple instructions! Good luck!

loven it! said...

hey there!! what a cute blog you have! so that splash park is somewhere over by day break! the girl to ask would be michelle redd! i totally followed her. it was fun! the kids had a great time! i guess there is a new one in highland too! we might give it a try. we'll have to call you if we go.

Blog Archive