Ya, it's been awhile, almost 2 months, but not quite. I am here, still alive & so is the rest of the family. I've been in a blogging funk, haven't felt like blogging in quite some time...obviously. I have lots of pictures to upload but for some reason my computer is not recognizing the drive for my memory card...and I can't find the cord to plug my camera directly into the computer....which sucks cause I have TONS of pictures on my camera and if I don't get them off I can't delete them so that I can take more...lame, I know. There hasn't been a lot of things going on, just a few. CJ finished school, we went to the Zoo, this past weekend was Pony Express Days so we went to the carnival & the parade, still doing scouts, still have my hands full with these 2 kids and now that school is out CJ is home all day...not used to that. The kids like to fight...Izzy is used to being the only one here and getting her way. Anyway, there isn't a whole lot going on...once I get pictures uploaded I will post some. Until then....there probably won't be any posts for awhile...unless I get out of this funk...just wanted to let y'all know (since I know there are millions of you who check out my blog...hahahhahaha ya, right) that we are still alive.
5 comments:
Nice to see you on here again! It's been awhile!
I've been wondering where you went. :)
I check your blog often!
sure missed ya! Did you see the Madagascar display at the zoo?
Hey there! I was beginning to worry....don't do that anymore! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment