Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mommy Models-->Vote for ME!!! #22 :)

An old friend from HS is an awesome photographer. Last year she started a contest called Mommy Models...she takes pictures of moms but the kicker is they have to wear heels, in addition to taking lots of pictures of the mom she also takes pix of the heels and enters everyone into a contest...by voting on the shoes!! So, since you love me :) you are going to go over to her awesome site & vote for me! Ya, there are other shoes that may be cuter..but like I said...you love me so you will vote for me...Right?!?!? So, head on over to Mommy Models and vote for #22...that would be me! :)

Emily & Me

A couple of the pictures she took


And last but not least...the SHOES...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for you!

Anonymous said...

oops, apparently I'm signed on as Jordan...JESSICA voted for you.

jessica rabbit said...

OK, I voted for you...as Jessica.

HeaddaMarie said...

lol I was gonna say..that's Awesome of Jordan!!

Adam and Dani said...

So pretty! I totally just voted for you.

Lindsey said...

Very cute Heather!

Unknown said...

I voted for you! Love the pics....you look great!

Amanda&Wade said...

SO CUTE!! You look so pretty in these pix! What a cute idea... I am going to vote for you right now!!

Mar and Koki said...

Heather you look awesome. I love the hair. I love the feet too LOL. Seriously though, what great pics of you!!!

Daisy said...

I voted for you! I love these pictures of you. She did a great job!

Adam and Dani said...

Do any of your friends want a coupon for 30% at the Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic or the outlets?

The Rogers said...

I voted for you girl! You looked awesome!!

Daisy said...

I would LOVE and NEED a coupon if for Old Navy if you're just giving them away! I love their Baby clothes!

Miss Megan said...

Gorgeous! P.S. I did vote for you!

Blog Archive