Friday, July 31, 2009

LOST!!! MUST GET LINKS....

So, I decided to try a new kind of a layout....not just 2 or 3 column...although it looks like 3 column, I guess it basically is...However there are lots of spaces to put all sorts of goodies! I found it over at Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates, they have what they call a Versatile Vector Template...do I know what that means, not really. But when I tried a normal 3 column layout template from another site (I will be nice and won't name names...just in case it is a user error & not a creator error...hahahaha) it just wasn't working. Then I saw this and I figured, what have I got to lose?? Right? Well apparently ALL MY LINKS!! Before creating the new template I saved all my "widgets", for those of you who don't know what a "widget" is...(ya, it took me a while to figure that one out too so don't feel bad)...it's all the links, pictures etc etc...Anywho, I saved them all so I could add them back in later..in the past this has worked fine & all my links were still there...this time around...not so much as one!! Bummer!! Ya, it sucks but what can I really do?? Whine & cry about how my life is over...No, cause my life really isn't over..(it's just some links..right?) However, I have found a few of my links..and over time I know I will find the rest by blog stalking...until then it would be much appreciated if you could get me the link to your awesome blog so I can add it to my millions of sidebars! hahahahaha

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

benandlinz.blogspot.com

I know mine is the one you wanted the most, so I'm glad that I'm the first to respond. :)

Unknown said...

Seriously sucks! I come to your blog not only to catch up on what your doing but everyone from san diego... :( mine is beckieandbrad.blogspot.com

Armstrong Family said...

Here's mine:
http://themightystrongarms.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

That sucks! Don't forget about me! statesohana.blogspot.com, aliciastatesphotography.blogspot.com, theladyisablogger.blogspot.com

Hope everything else in your life is going well! :D We need to have lunch or something, sometime!

~Michelle~ said...

Heather just a thought...I remember you used to do the blog frog. It should still have a link list with all your friends on it. Shouldn't you be able to just copy and paste all your links back?
If not...
forevrythingthereisaseason.blogspot.com
Good luck girl!

Natalie said...

Our family's is: thejepsencrew.blogspot.com

Blog Archive