Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back on Track.....maybe....

It has been a looooooong time since I have blogged. Yes, I posted last week but the time before that was in July. I've been really bad about blogging & with taking pictures to post on my blog, well taking pictures period....but hopefully I can at least post once a week..and then maybe eventually more then that...we shall see. There has been tons going on over that last few months. CJ turned 7 & started school, at yet again another school. He is supposed to be in 2nd grade but we aren't sure if we will hold him back..yet...at this point it doesn't really matter since he is still in the LD Small Group class...more info on that later. Labor Day weekend we went to Fort Bridger, Wy. CJ is still in Karate and he just started Cub Scouts, he is a Tiger Cub. The beginning of this month I took a much needed vacation..ALL BY MYSELF!!! Yes, you read that right. It just seems like there is one thing after another...I will post more on these things as well as some pictures! Yes, I have some pictures. :) I have just been in such a funk...overall...not just in the world of blogging. Hopefully I can get back on track!!

3 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

So I noticed I wasn't under "Family" anymore. Am I no longer your sister?

HeaddaMarie said...

hahahaha You are...you just haven't posted in a while...I only have 5 showing under each section...and those are the most recent postings...

Missy said...

I know the feeling. Every one is struggling during these hard economic times and seems to be melting into other parts of their lives. I saw an aweful news broadcast saying that this economy is now the "new normal" I sure hope not. I'm not watching the news any more

Blog Archive