GRATITUDE CHALLENGE - Join In!!
My friend Beckie is doing this Gratitude Challenge so I too thought that I would join in. I figured I need this. With the way things are and seem to constantly be going it is a good thing to set aside time each day to reflect on those things I am grateful for. I was planning on starting this yesterday so that I would end the day before Thanksgiving. But surprise surprise I didn't. However, I figure if I really wanted to I could do day 1 & 2 today since the first day is just signing the pledge. Of course it depends on how today goes, if not then day 2 will be tomorrow and I will end on Thanksgiving instead of the day before. Not such a bad idea. Anyway, check back each day for the daily challenge. If you'd like to join in click on the link in this post or click on the ink in the upper right hand corner of the blog.
This first week focuses on Being Grateful For What I Have.
Today I have signed the contract and made a commitment to take note & give thanks for the next 21 days. I have accepted this challenge so that I may start to look at the brighter side in life, seek out the silver lining, become more grateful for all I have had, do have and will have. Life is short, live it to the fullest. You never know when it may be your last day. I want to be happier and grateful for what I DO have, and not dwell on what I don't have.
Happy Friday!
My friend Beckie is doing this Gratitude Challenge so I too thought that I would join in. I figured I need this. With the way things are and seem to constantly be going it is a good thing to set aside time each day to reflect on those things I am grateful for. I was planning on starting this yesterday so that I would end the day before Thanksgiving. But surprise surprise I didn't. However, I figure if I really wanted to I could do day 1 & 2 today since the first day is just signing the pledge. Of course it depends on how today goes, if not then day 2 will be tomorrow and I will end on Thanksgiving instead of the day before. Not such a bad idea. Anyway, check back each day for the daily challenge. If you'd like to join in click on the link in this post or click on the ink in the upper right hand corner of the blog.
This first week focuses on Being Grateful For What I Have.
Today I have signed the contract and made a commitment to take note & give thanks for the next 21 days. I have accepted this challenge so that I may start to look at the brighter side in life, seek out the silver lining, become more grateful for all I have had, do have and will have. Life is short, live it to the fullest. You never know when it may be your last day. I want to be happier and grateful for what I DO have, and not dwell on what I don't have.
Happy Friday!
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so glad your doing it!!!!
Post a Comment