Sunday, April 17, 2011

Our 30th Birthday

I can not believe that Clark and I are 30!! I don't have a problem being in my 30's...Clark however does NOT like getting older. I decided that since we share a birthday and would both be turning 30 that we needed to have a HUGE party. So, we did! We invited a bunch of friends and had a GREAT time eating yummy food and just hanging out. A friend of mine made the cakes for us. Clark had his chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and I of course had my yellow cake with buttercream frosting. For some reason I had a bunch of luau decorations so decided to have a luau of sorts and have the cakes go along with the theme. Clark's was the coconut bra thingy..and mine was a tiki hut on an island surrounded by water. 

That's a TON of candles!!!

I have some of the BEST friends EVER who helped out with the party. I thought a chocolate fountain would be fun. My friends brought their fountains, bought the chocolate for it and helped bring some of the dippers!! They also helped to decorate, as well as my sister Jessica. It was so much fun to just hang out with all our friends visiting and enjoying some YUMMY food! It was a great way to celebrate turning 30!!


Some of our friends who celebrated with us!!
Notice all the smoke in the middle picture from after blowed out the candles..hahaha :)
30th Bday

Blog Archive